Were you advised to “improve your pension returns” and ended up invested in a risky product via a SIPP?
Were you encouraged to agree to being more experienced as an Investor than you really were?
Have you subsequently lost money?
In recognition of this growing problem, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has set aside a £120 million compensation scheme for victims of SIPP mis-selling. You may be eligible to make a claim for compensation.
If you have a SIPP (self-invested personal pension), it might have been mis-sold to you if your advisor recommended:
- An unsuitable investment
- A high risk investment
- A SIPP rather than a traditional personal pension
- Transferring from a workplace pension scheme
- A SIPP but not the investments within it
- A SIPP for tax reasons rather than pension reasons
- A SIPP without fully explaining the risk, T&Cs or that the HMRC could change tax rules
If you think they sounds like you, just complete this form and we will be in touch, before passing your details on to an SRA regulated solicitor.