Identity of IGNITE INVESTData controllerCo-Founder Kevin PriorIf you have any questions regarding how we protect your data, please contact Kevin Prior: email@example.com
DataYou can visit our website anonymously.We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gatherWe may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this dataCollecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Where we store this dataAll of our client data is stored in a secure CRM database, Zoho. Zoho is committed to protecting user’s data and has taken all the necessary steps to ensure security of data is inline with the new GDPR. For more information, please refer directly to Zoho’s website: https://www.zoho.com/gdpr.html
Detailed information on the processing of personal dataPersonal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
AnalyticsThe services contained in this section enable the owner to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Contacting the User
Contact formBy filling in the contact form with their data, the user authorizes Diversified-Proeprty to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the user.Personal data collected: email address, first name, last name, telephone number, skype (if the user chooses).
Mailing list or newsletterBy registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the user’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning Ignite Invest.Personal data collected: email address, first name, last name, telephone number.We will never sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties unless it were specifically requested by a court order.
Interaction with Social Media SitesThis type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interaction and information obtained through this website are always subject to the user’s privacy settings for each social network. This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Third-Party LinksThis website contains links to third-party websites for example social media networks. Once you click on any third-party link, we no longer have control over the sites you are redirected to and therefore are not responsibile for their terms or privacy policies. We recommend you refer to their individual privacy policies for information on how they collect and store your data.
Controlling Personal DataYou are free to cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any given moment of time and can contact Kevin Prior or Mónica Barrio to request removal of your data from the company’s records.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Controlling information about youWhen you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- Call us on +44 (0) 203 355 1178
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write to us at: Ignite Invest, Berkeley Suite, 35 Berkeley Square, London W1J 5BF United Kingdom.